Wednesday 23 January 2013

Memoirs of THE worlds fashionable men

Karl Lagerfeld


“Never use the word “cheap”. Today
 everybody can look chic in
 inexpensive clothes (the rich buy them too).
 There is good clothing
 design on every level today. You can be 
the chicest thing in the
 world in a T-shirt and jeans — it’s up to you.”


Giorgio Armani


The difference between style and fashion is quality.
  




 Lil Wayne



They said I couldn't play football I
 was too small they said I 
couldn't play basketball I wasn't tall 
they said I couldn't play
 baseball at all & now everyday of 
my life I BALL !



Ariel & Shimon Ovadia

My father showed up wearing a vintage hand-knit Indian head sweater. 
That was the best style moment for me- Ariel
The editorial we shot for fall/winter. It really defined and 
captured everything that's exciting in menswear for me- Shimon



Kanye West



Black people can be the most conservative, the most discriminating. 
Especially among ourselves. It wasn't white people who said all
 black men have to wear baggy jeans.

AKA




Todd Snyder


"Guys have been missing looking
 clean and classic but still fun.
 It's been denim and jeans for so long 
now, they're ready for the next
 thing. Men have not really known
 what to wear.


The Saturdays NYC


Small-collar dress shirts, trim
 khakis, and color-blocked 
board shorts for surfers
 in a concrete jungle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment